As the 191 January new car market draws near, Ford has announced an exciting range of offers to woo customers during the busy new car registration sales period. Under the banner of Ford Innov8, the deals on some of Ireland’s best-selling cars, include the extra peace of mind of:
- 7 year warranty,
- 7 year roadside assistance and
- 2 year’s free servicing*
The Ford Innov8 campaign is underpinned by a manifesto of 8 principles:
- Driving better value.
- Smarter technology to reinvent the way we drive.
- Going further to make our vehicles and services better.
- Designed for drivers.
- One-stop flexible financing across the entire range.
- Class-leading roadside assistance & warranty assurance.
- Ireland’s largest dealer network.
- We are committed to moving Ireland for the next 100 years.
“The objective of our Ford Innov8 campaign is to bring better value to motorists who are in the market for a new car and to provide the car packed with the latest smart technologies”, said Ciarán McMahon, Chairman and Managing Director of Ford Ireland. “Highlighting Ford’s great after sales service, the Ford Innov8 benefits don’t stop when the customer leaves the showroom with the car. On the majority of our range, customers can avail of a 7 year warranty and 7 years roadside assistance and no vehicle servicing costs for the first two years*”.
An example of the Ford Innov8 deals include:
- All New Ford Focus Zetec priced from €22,495 with a range of new technologies including Pre-Collision Assist including vehicles, pedestrians and cyclists – assisting the driver to avoid an imminent collision; SYNC3 – the latest version of Ford’s cutting-edge interactive entertainment and communications technology – with 6.5” screen with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay; Cruise Control with lane keeping aid; and electronic parking brake.
- Ford EcoSport Titanium, compact SUV, priced from €23,495 with Ford SYNC 3 Navigation with 8” touchscreen, DAB Radio, Emergency Assistance, Apple CarPlay Android Auto, Embedded Modem; Cruise Control with speed limiter; and rear parking sensors with rear view camera.
- Kuga Titanium+ priced from €28,399with SYNC 3 with 8″ touchscreen DAB audio system with enhanced voice control and Emergency Assistance; and Automatic halogen headlights with LED day time running lights
“These are just some of the great offers in our Ford Innov8 campaign. The offers extend across the range including great offers on our ST-Line range of models, really eye-catching cars matched with efficient powerful engines that are proving very popular with buyers. Our advice to anyone in the market for a new car in January is to check in with your local Ford dealer to avail of these great offers”, concluded McMahon.
In addition to the range of offers on passenger vehicles, the Ford Innov8 campaign includes a suite of deals on Ford’s CV range including the Ford Ranger pick up and the award-winning Transit, Ireland’s favourite van. Deals also include an extended 5 year warranty and low finance rate of just 3.9%.
For more information on the Ford Innov8 campaign which covers vehicles ordered before the end of December 2018, visit your local Ford dealer or go to ford.ie.
*At participating dealers; terms and conditions apply.