Ahead of the arrival of the 182 registration plate in July, Ford has announced an exciting range of offers as part of the company’s ‘Clean Up for 182’ campaign. Deals on offer include reductions of up to €6,000 on some of Ireland’s best-selling cars, plus the peace of mind of a seven year warranty.
“This summer, we are inviting anyone in the market for a new car to opt for one of our new models which have engines that are all Euro 6 compliant, meaning they all meet the strictest European emissions regulations. In this way, we are offering motorists the opportunity to get out of older, less fuel efficient cars and ‘Clean Up for 182’, said Ciarán McMahon, Chairman and Managing Director of Ford Ireland.
The Clean Up for 182 campaign includes reductions on highly specced versions of several of Ford’s most popular models including:
- Ford Kuga ST-Line with a reduction of up to €6,000
- New Ford EcoSport with a reduction of up to €4,250
- Ford Focus Titanium with a reduction of up to €5,250
- Ford Focus ST-Line with a reduction of up to €4,700
- Ford Fiesta with a reduction of up to €1,750
- Ford Grand C-MAX Titanium (7 seater) with a reduction of up to €5,150
- Ford Mondeo ST-Line with a reduction of up to €5,950
- Ford S-MAX ST-Line with a reduction of up to €4,150
- Ford Galaxy Titanium with a reduction of up to €4,350
The stylish and sporty Ford Kuga ST-Line is a great example of the value to be had in the Clean Up for 182 offers. The versatile Kuga ST-Line is available with SYNC 3, the latest version of Ford’s cutting-edge interactive entertainment and communications technology (incorporating satellite navigation), hands-free tailgate; rear view camera; and panoramic roof – priced from €33,050*.
“The Clean Up for 182 deal on Kuga ST-Line makes that model a strong contender for anyone looking for an attractive SUV with lots of specification and cutting-edge technologies and all at a great value price”, concluded McMahon.
For more information on the Ford Clean Up for 182 campaign which covers vehicles ordered before the end of June 2018, visit your local Ford dealer or go to ford.ie.
*At participating dealers; terms and conditions apply.