With increased power and range, a host of technological improvements and distinctive new looks, the new Renault ZOE is more desirable than ever, especially with prices starting at just €26,990 (after VRT reliefs and SEAI grant), making it Ireland’s most affordable electric car.
The launch of the third generation of Renault’s flagship vehicle in its 100 per cent electric range is a major milestone in Renault’s commitment to large scale electric vehicle development. Seven years after the release of its best-selling predecessors, New ZOE has evolved in versatility, quality and technology to offer superior features while remaining affordable.
On the outside, the New ZOE continues to deliver distinctive and fresh design, while the interior has been completely overhauled, with a fully redesigned instrument panel and dashboard for improved comfort.
Under the skin the New ZOE gets a powerful 52 kWh battery that delivers a range of up to 395 km (WLTP). There are also more recharging options, including the introduction of a direct current (DC) charger, standard on R135 versions. With the availability of the muscular 135 hp R135 motor on Iconic and GT Line models, the New ZOE offers even more driving pleasure.
Elsewhere, the New ZOE is equipped with many innovative features. The MyRenault app and services deliver increased connectivity, plus there are extra driving aids, a 10-inch TFT instrument cluster, the Renault EASY LINK multimedia system and a new B Mode, which has been perfected for urban driving. All have been designed to make every day driving easier and more enjoyable.
And as a pioneer and leader in electric mobility in Europe, with over 290,000 EVs sold to date, Renault has unparalleled knowledge of the needs and expectations of this booming market.
The new Zoe at a glance:
- Restyled exterior with more dynamic look and new colours
- Up to 395 km WLTP range
- Increased range from new 52 kWh battery
- New, more powerful R135 (135 hp) motor alongside current R110 (108 hp) motor
- Completely redesigned interior with premium materials and customisable 10-inch TFT instrument cluster as standard
- 100 per cent recycled seat trim on Iconic model
- Faster charging with option of 50 kWh DC (CCS), able to recover 145 km range in 30 minutes
- The only car with standard 22 kWh AC charging through Chameleon Charger™ – making ZOE the most suitable electric car for Ireland’s public charging network.
- Full LED headlamps standard across the range
- Wireless smartphone charging available
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ as standard
- Real time charging information using MyRenault app
- New regenerative braking ‘B Mode’ that allows single pedal driving
- Prices start from €26,990 (incorporating VRT relief and full SEAI Grant) – the most affordable electric car in Ireland
- At €26,900 with 395km range, saves customers €9,000 compared to other long-range electric cars
- Europe’s best-selling electric car
- At end February, 198,400 ZOE had been sold since launch – expected to exceed 200,000 in the coming weeks
- Renault Carbon Rewards available on New Renault ZOE. Customers are guaranteed savings of €3,500 on New ZOE with €1,000 Carbon Cashback and 2.01% APR (saving customers €2,500)