Ford Ireland has announced pricing for its recently launched B-MAX. The car is available across two variants, B-MAX and B-MAX Titanium. Standard specification for the B-MAX includes, body-coloured mirrors and door handles, leather trimmed steering wheel, air-conditioning, fold flat passenger and rear seats, deflation detection system, ESP, torque vectoring control, headlight courtesy delay and remote central locking. The B-MAX Titanium benefits from 15” alloys, front fog lights, LED daytime running lights, chrome window finisher, heated windscreen, child observation mirror and a trip computer.
Prices for the Ford B-MAX commence from €19,170 for the 1.4-litre 90hp petrol model, with the 1.5-litre diesel variant priced from €21,840. Full Prices are listed below.
- B-MAX 1.0 litre Ecoboost petrol100PS (119 g/km CO2 – tax band A) – €21,600
- B-MAX 1.4 90PS petrol (139 g/km CO2 – tax band B) – €19,170
- B-MAX 1.5 75PS diesel (109 g/km CO2 – tax band A) – €21,840
- B-MAX 1.6 105PS Auto (149 g/km CO2 – tax band C) – €25,220
- B-MAX Titanium 1.0 Ecoboost petrol 100PS (119 g/km CO2 – tax band A) – GRP €22,815
- B-MAX Titanium 1.6 105PS Auto (149 g/km CO2 – tax band C) – €26,430
- B-MAX Titanium 1.5 75PS diesel (109 g/km CO2 – tax band A) – €23,050